As of the 23rd of September, 2020 the following procedures must be applied by all passengers arriving to Lebanon.
For all passengers arriving to Lebanon as a final destination:
- Passenger must hold PCR negative test result from one of the certified laboratories by local authorities at point of departure and show it at check in.
- Negative test result validity must not exceed 96 hours between the test result and the date of arrival to Lebanon.
- Passengers who do not carry a negative PCR Test result are not allowed to board.
- Passengers must complete the medical form issued by the Ministry of Public Health of Lebanon.
All passengers arriving to Lebanon from Egypt, Iraq, Turkey and all African countries:
- Passengers arriving to Lebanon from Egypt, Iraq, Turkey and all African countries must perform a second PCR Test upon arrival at Rafik Hariri International Airport – Beirut.
- Passengers must Quarantine at home for 48 hours from the date of arrival to Lebanon until they are informed of the result of the PCR test that had been conducted upon arrival at Beirut Rafic Hariri Airport.
All passengers arriving in Lebanon from all other destinations:
- Must undergo another PCR test latest within 72 hours from the date of arrival to Lebanon at their own expense or quarantine at home OR hotel for 10 days from the date of arrival to Lebanon.
All passengers who left Lebanon and returning within one week:
- Passengers who have left and returned to Lebanon within one week (who travelled during one day of the week and returned on same day during the following week) are not required to do PCR test at their point of departure.
- Passengers arriving from Iraq, Egypt, Turkey and all African countries must do PCR Test upon arrival at the airport.
- Passengers arriving from other destinations can either undergo PCR Test upon arrival at the airport OR to do the test latest within 72 hours from the date of arrival at their own expenses.
Exemptions: PCR test is not required for:
Children under the age of 12 years upon arrival at Beirut airport and from departing station.
UNIFIL and members of accredited diplomatic upon arrival at Beirut airport .